How smart are deer ?

Yep, shotguns are great for birds and snakes but wouldn't even think about using one for deer hunting. I know there are some states that only allow shotgun's to be used because of the human population density.
I'd rather hunt with a bow than use a shotgun. I'll probably get some flack over these comments but oh well. :oops:

I so much prefer bow also. :highfive:
Some states with no hills/mountains don’t allow rifles either. We have so much brush and trees and hills, long shots are few around here.

Maybe its a bit like anything we as humans do :confused: There are bad car drivers and considerate ones etc. Some bad apples irk us all to different levels but they are just that - a minority and in that context, I’m sure your points are totally valid.

Wise words. :bow

Yep, shotguns are great for birds and snakes but wouldn't even think about using one for deer hunting. I know there are some states that only allow shotgun's to be used because of the human population density.
I'd rather hunt with a bow than use a shotgun. I'll probably get some flack over these comments but oh well. :oops:
Wow, i love shooting bow and arrow but have not done so for decades. Have a great day my twin!

Back
Top Bottom