I bring you AMY!

Pics
22 Days old!!
Sonar is the top one of their little star shape.
22 Days Old!.jpg

You can't really see Sonar in the video.. She is the one being climbed on this time!

:th:mad::hit:barnie
VERY UPSET!
The breeder told me last weekend that we could meet this weekend on Sunday. I emailed her yesterday and then again today to confirm Sunday morning meet and she finally replied 2 hours ago saying, "We are actually going to be pretty busy this weekend. What's your schedule like during the week?" :th:rant:hmm.........
I had everything ready and planned! I'm so disappointed and let down.

:th:mad::hit:barnie
VERY UPSET!
The breeder told me last weekend that we could meet this weekend on Sunday. I emailed her yesterday and then again today to confirm Sunday morning meet and she finally replied 2 hours ago saying, "We are actually going to be pretty busy this weekend. What's your schedule like during the week?" :th:rant:hmm.........
I had everything ready and planned! I'm so disappointed and let down.

:hugsOh I am so sorry! Do you think you can get out there this week sometime?

Just got news from the breeder. They have been in the process of moving for a couple weeks. Their new farm is an hour closer to me! No longer 3 hours 30 minutes. It 2 hours 30 minute drive! A lot better! Also explains her slow replying!

News about Sonar!!
Breeder says she looks to be Rough Coat and has Blue Eyes! :celebrate
Just what I wanted her to be!
She said Sonar is very friendly and assertive! Love that!

I'm going insane just waiting to meet her! I put her crate next to my bedside! Probably not good considering I have carpet in my bedroom. But I'll live and learn!

Just got news from the breeder. They have been in the process of moving for a couple weeks. Their new farm is an hour closer to me! No longer 3 hours 30 minutes. It 2 hours 30 minute drive! A lot better! Also explains her slow replying!

News about Sonar!!
Breeder says she looks to be Rough Coat and has Blue Eyes! :celebrate
Just what I wanted her to be!
She said Sonar is very friendly and assertive! Love that!

I'm going insane just waiting to meet her! I put her crate next to my bedside! Probably not good considering I have carpet in my bedroom. But I'll live and learn!

LOL....she'll be sleeping in your bed in no time! I remember when our dog was a puupy, we kept his crate in the livingroom. He did ok the first few nights being alone, as the days progressed on he got howlier and howlier at night until we just gave in and let him sleep in the bed! Gosh, there was no sleeping with a howler in the house. :lol: I was worried he'd have an accident in the bed being so young, but he did good, it never happened. He's a permanent fixture under the covers at night now. :D

Back
Top Bottom