I caught my fox! UPDATED.. now with the VIDEO!

Great set up!. I cover my trap too.If only the fox stuck to mice,squirrels,and rabbits. I love the video too.Thanks for sharing it. I am sad he/she became a predator for you.

what did you do with the fox?
I took it (legally... I checked with F&G) 25 miles and across a river to a remote state forest. Please don't give me all the arguments against releasing it; I know them all. I couldn't kill it for various reasons (my daughter, no gun, no heart for it....) and needed it gone ASAP. Probably won't do that again, as it stunk up my car way more than the skunk I transported last week!

good im glad you didnt kill, i was afraid to look at the answer to my question cause i thought you killed it. im sure its much happier, and im sure you are too. Now you know it wont get your lovely little chicks.

What is the size and make of the trap? I'm going to have to give it a try. I've humanely caught foxes before with a rubber lined leg trap but not since I've moved.

foxes are beautiful creatures. Dont get mad at them for trying to live, even if it means eating your animals

I took it (legally... I checked with F&G) 25 miles and across a river to a remote state forest. Please don't give me all the arguments against releasing it; I know them all. I couldn't kill it for various reasons (my daughter, no gun, no heart for it....) and needed it gone ASAP. Probably won't do that again, as it stunk up my car way more than the skunk I transported last week!

I'm glad you didn't kill the little guy. It's hard because we want to protect our chicks but that fox has to eat something to live too! Beautiful animal. Great job catching him and making the humane decision to let him go on living his foxy life :)

thank you, im glad a few people understand that foxes need to eat to. There is a circle of life, and humans burn a hole right through it!! i despise humans who kill animals just because they had to live. In fact, i think i despise humans in general, life on earth would be better without most of us!!

Back
Top Bottom