I guess I'll let her stay

Haviris2

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 2, 2011
I've been debating, but since I can't seem to find her a home anyway, might as well keep her myself. So this is offically my new kitten (even though I've had her for two months).
08-27-1110.jpg

08-27-119.jpg

09-03-113.jpg

09-03-116.jpg

09-03-115.jpg

And w/ another kitten I had no luck rehoming, luckily I have agreed to get him neutered and Mom is going to keep him,
08-27-1112.jpg

I have 3rd kitten to, but I'll have her spayed and send her to live at Dad's as a wild barn cat.

Gosh, you are so lucky. Wish some kittens would just show up and force me to adopt them.

Wait a second, that's how I got the 6 I have.

Congrats they look like fun

Imp

Imp, I'm hoping the same thing. I used to rescue feral kittens at the school where I worked in SC. Ended up with 6, and I adored them all. Now I'm down to three, and beginning to wish for a kitten again. I'm not going to go out looking for one, but if one finds me, it's got a home!

Haviris2, your kitten is adorable. I have tortie also, and she has quite a personality; when she was a kitten I used to refer to her as "spawn of Satan" but she's mellowed a bit with age. Even my vet says torties have irrepressible personalities.

The markings on her face caused me to look and look again - they almost make her face look distorted. Very unusual!!

Back
Top Bottom