I just don't understand some people...

Yeah I know........ kinda sounds pathetic....

It just hurts so bad at times...

I guess I'll change my number this weekend.

Since he doesn't know about the bankruptcy just yet... but he will when he gets the paper work from the bank on the 2 loans... he's the co-signer...

The messages will most likely get a bit nasty.

Thanks everyone... sometimes it just helps to have someone to keep me on the better path...

Are you dating my ex?

If so RUN.

RUN FAR AND FAST!

Even if you aren't my advice stays the same. The man has a typical man problem that will NEVER change. He will continue to go on as he is until he finds a woman who is an enabler that is so desperate not to be alone she will stay with him and put up with him all for naught.

I know that woman is not you. Change your number and cut off all contact. You are strong. Don't give in!

Quote:
Not pathetic, just human... which is more than I can say for THAT guy.

Knowing he's about to be really peeved... not even counting emotion stuff... yeah definitely change the number. It'd be really bad if he called and ranted at one of the kids... that alone would make the number change worth it for me... n'mind ME not having to listen to it.

The guy I'm with now.. he's been great about all this crap. I've told him about every call and shown him every text so that he knows whats going on.

We will go change my phone number when we go pay the bill... Trust me I appreciate Brain.. he replaced my pathetic cell phone with his old iPhone cause he got the new iPhone4. Put my phone number onto his bill and hooked me up w internet on the iPhone, I pay my portion of the bill. Did I mention Brian pays for his Mom's cell phone too?

Brian has been there for me since January and I was upfront and honest about my finances from the get go.... He has helped out without being asked.

I have to keep him around.

Uhh... maybe your post just struck me at a funny angle but...

Quote:
... because of his financial support or because you actually LIKE the guy?

Because keeping someone around just because of what they can give you isn't exactly a great relationship (or example for kids) either.

Hope I'm WAY off there, prolly am, just read that wrong... if so please forgive... but if I saw that written about me... I'd wonder why I was being kept around... *shrug*

No because I like the guy... because He takes care of his Mom very well, I adore his whole family....

Yeah that came out bad didn't it? Lack of sleep... due to stress... it's catching up....

Hey I hear you... I lost count YEARS ago on the number of feet I've eaten... prolly be better off if I just had a foot permanently crammed into my mouth...

But, besides that, I've seen my mom (and Sis) choose some REALLY horrible mates... in some cases outright because they get the financial support they needed at the time... so they put up with all sorts of crap... including their phones, email, etc being checked constantly... so that just sorta sent up a red flag of scary for me. A HUGE relief that that is NOT your situation...
hugs.gif

*blush* and a relief you aren't mad (and whipping out a serving of foot) because I'm dopey.
smile.png

Sounds like my ex-fiancee. He dumped one debt on me and I wised up and walked away.

Married to a much better man. Did get one call from from the ex and I got off in a hurry.

Avoid him at all costs.

Stay the heck away from him. Look, you have put yourself and your boys in peril for this bum...yes bum, you should be suing his butt for payment on the loans. Love is one thing but being someone's sugar mama is another.

You are better off without him your life...but you should hold him responsible for those loans.

Good luck, it won;t be easy but leave him and his controlling BS in the past....Been there done that and hanging on is useless and only tears you down.

You need to ask yourself WHY you are in love with him. Maybe get some counseling if you can't let go. This guy is BAD NEWS!!

Back
Top Bottom