I lost my mom

charmed one

Show Me State Gal
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
Near Truman Lake, Mo
The Lord took mom to be with him yesterday morning. The world has lost one special lady. She was the best mom a girl could have. I am going to miss her terrible. I will miss the races to see who will finished the days crossword first and all of the garage sales looking for "pretties" as mom would say. I can just imagin the reunion she is having with all of the family we have lost. What a party they will have welcoming her home. I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me through all of this and also a big "Thank you" for all of the prayers. You guys are a special group of people and I love being part of the BYC family.

I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is to lose a parent. My dad went home to be with the Lord 4 years ago this June 10th. There isnt a day that goes by that I don't think about him.
Your in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

Deanne

Im sorry for your great loss, i too lost my mom 4 years ago to cancer. She never smoked or drank. Its hard to understand when things like that happen. She is now with her Lord and Savior. I miss her greatly. It does get easier as time goes by but still so hard because I cant go see her or talk to her.

Quote: No affliction would trouble us if we knew Gods reason for permitting it.
love.gif

Last edited:
All my good wishes are with you dear, may God rest her soul in peace and your heart in patience. I lost my father 1 1/2 year back, it goes easy as time goes by but i keep him missing each night with tears. jsut look at it like all relations are God's blessings n gifts bestowed on us so he can call back anyone he likes the most. just pray for her eternal bliss n peace and do things that she wanted you to do in her life.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

hugs.gif
I am so verry sorry for you deep and painful loss.
hugs.gif

I still have both of my parents so I cannot imagine what you must be feeling. I am sure there are no earthly words that will comfort you- but please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside the still waters
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
For thou art with me
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemes
Thou annointest my headwith oil
My cup runneth over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
And I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever
Amen

-Psalm 23

Last edited:
Two years ago on May 15th my father passed. He was a deacon in his church. When he was no longer able to lead the singing his one true joy was greeting people as they came for morning worship service. I'm convinced that he now stands at heaven's door shaking hands with those who enter. I'm sure he has welcomed your mother into that vast concregation of loved ones. While your loss will never really leave you, the memories of what you shared sustain you, and the knowledge that she is safe in our Lord's hands will give you peace. God bless you and yours.

There are no words for the loss of a mother. I am so so saddened by your loss. Hold her love close to your heart.
hugs.gif

It's going to leave a hole in your heart. I lost my dad 16 months ago.

Time will help to heal, but write down all of your best memories of your mother for your own children. They'll thank you someday.

God bless you during this time of sorrow and loss.

Back
Top Bottom