IA here

Chemo Chicken:

Her normal look:

CopyofDSCN1556.jpg

This morning:

dolly006.jpg

Her papa was a showgirl (April) and her mama is a frizzled cochin with about 1/4 silkie in her.

See what I mean about looking like she had been through chemo?

I posted in the diseases section to get some good ideas what to do with her.

Quote:
I appreciate that! I suppose I could try it, but I'm kind of sentimental about them. I think I could eat them, but I really don't want to kill them myself!

Quote:
She needs that Ron Popeil instant hair stuff. Oh my goodness!
Yes, Steph, Mrs Chicken is off for the summer as well and drawing UI. Lora made a mistake on her sign up form so we've had no income for 2 weeks or so. My UI ran out and I was not in on any of those extensions. I am starting to think I'm in a notch... too much experience to be paid what people are willing to pay and getting too old to be any good! I was replaced by 2 people at more than half my wage and 1/2 my age! Thats the corporate world for ya!

I was thinking Steph... if I bring down my little serama roo, if we come to the fair, would you like Pricess to spend sometime with him? Quality time I mean? I can bring some Nat King Cole CD's?

There is an exotic auction in Kalona this weekend you could take them to. You may not get enough to cover your gas to get there, but at least you wouldn't be feeding them anymore.
smile.png
Hope this helps, Kari. I'm pretty close to you, in Troy Mills.

Back
Top Bottom