Ideal Poultry

adorable all of them
thumbsup.gif
and you got some red peanuts, My peanuts are black and I am pretty sure mine are barred rock .

My replacements are here, 16 peanuts this time a buffish color and nothing but fluff with legs and a beak.All but one silkie is energetic much more than the last bunch but this self blue silkie is very tiny . I don't know if they put in whatever if they don't have what I lost but I was suppose to get 2 b.c white polish and only got one and a different breed polish. I think it's a silver laced. I was suppose to get 2 replacement buff silkies and one red but it looks like I got 3 of the same. They all have the stripes down the back which the red are suppose to be the ones with the stripe. I am not complaining, please don't take it that way as I am grateful they replaced the losses and super fast. I will take some pictures and post later today. letting them warm up and settle. Don't want to stress them out anymore than they are. A super big thank you to Ideal poultry for the super fast replacements.
thumbsup.gif

Got my chickens yesterday as well from Ideal Poultry.Got 6 bronze poult pullets and 15 (count em) packing peanuts! *whew!
yesss.gif

The down side, they are not what I ordered.I ordered the bourbon bronze not thw white bronze. A clear mistake when it comes to the color of the poults. Bourbons are a dark black striping to slate color and slate legs,while these are yellowish-white with pink legs.Had bourbons last years batch.

Sent an email to Ideal to hopefully rectify this mistake.

But they are still sooo cute.Will post a video when I get home today!!!
wee.gif

I noticed yesterday shopping on line that every breed of LF chicken they offer is suddenly sold out until May (pullets & straight run). You can't even order for a future ship date. Is this normal for Ideal to sell out so early in the season?

I noticed yesterday shopping on line that every breed of LF chicken they offer is suddenly sold out until May (pullets & straight run). You can't even order for a future ship date. Is this normal for Ideal to sell out so early in the season?

Yes it is. They sent us our poults a month early. Maybe they and their birds sensed an early spring.Last year we got ours in mid march and they sold out of poults at april! it just happens.they are very popular.

Back
Top Bottom