If I am to start selling B/B/S silkie eggs would anyone be interested?

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
If I am to start selling B/B/S silkie eggs would anyone be interested? I have thought about selling some of my Blue, black, and splash silkie eggs. I am checking fertility right now but if fertility is good I will start selling some. I have 3 splash hens, 1 splash roo, and 1 blue roo. I would only be able to do 6 at a time for a while until some of the younger ones start laying. They all have great toe seperation, great feathered feet, No split wings, they are very nice birds. I just wanted to see how many people would be interested if I decided sell some eggs. Here are the pictures of my hens and roos.

Splash roo
16879_new_splash_roo.jpg

Splash hen ( she was 4 months in this pic. She has filled out and fluffed up alot since this pic. If you want a recent pic of her just let me know.)
16879_new_splash_pullet_3_months.jpg

Blue roo
16879_blue_silkie_roo_2.jpg

Splash hen
16879_new_splash_3.jpg

Last edited:
I soooooo need to get an incubator...or at least find someone who will hatch eggs for me....

I would love to put some splash silkies with my black sizzle
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
He needs a family of his own so he doesn't have to compete with Mr. Rocky Rhode...LOL.

Well I should find out what the fertility is in a couple of days when I candle. Hopefully my roos are doing a good job LOL.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom