I'm Going To The Alamo Tomorrow

mjdtexan

Songster
11 Years
Sep 30, 2008
Houston(ish)
Yall hold the fort down. I have a civic duty tomorrow and I am going to the Alamo to support my fellow Americans. "See" yall when I get back. Maybe I'll meet me a senorita out there, ya think, que no?

Vive Las Tejas!

Give the Alamo a kiss for me! I kinda miss that part of the world...well not from like May (end of April) till like September. I got a little sticky smelly hot...
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
You might meet a senorita there. I was there in 1985 and got uh huhm "approached" right outside the entrance.

Imp-
hu.gif

Quote:
I'm a born and bread & buttered Texan by God!!!! Of course I am going to the real one.

I believe the correct way to say that is

By Gawd!

I knew which one you meant! That is an official type pilgrimage! Goliad is a good one to visit as well! Y'all gonna put all the tax money in a pile and fly one of the old flags (Come and Take It sounds good to me)

Quote:
You might meet a senorita there. I was there in 1985 and got uh huhm "approached" right outside the entrance.

Imp-
hu.gif

True that, true that, I go all the time. The river walk has changed a good deal and thats a shame but tomorrow will be about my country.

Quote:
You must live near Austin. I've been by both the Alamo movie set and the real deal. I think only locals would maybe know where the set is.

Houston baby, Houston. Austin is beautiful but it aint my kind of town. Hippie Hallow has gone, well, it gone, oh heck I cant say that here.

Last edited:
Quote:
You must live near Austin. I've been by both the Alamo movie set and the real deal. I think only locals would maybe know where the set is.

I used to live in Austin. I was young when I went to the movie set one.

Back
Top Bottom