Im gonna sound crazy... Quail diapers?

feel free to message me if you have anymore questions about diapers! i use diapers for my five ducks
I have one more question, are the diapers easy to keep clean? I know you can put a little pad in there. Do they stink when they walk around or does the smell start to go away after a couple of minutes? Also, have you had any leaks?

I have one more question, are the diapers easy to keep clean? I know you can put a little pad in there. Do they stink when they walk around or does the smell start to go away after a couple of minutes? Also, have you had any leaks?
yes they are easy to clean as long as you have something in there to catch the poop and they don’t really stink as long as you change it out every couple of hours (only let them wear it for a few hours anyways at a time)

i have had them leak but i have ducks and they’re poop is VERY watery lol

yes they are easy to clean as long as you have something in there to catch the poop and they don’t really stink as long as you change it out every couple of hours (only let them wear it for a few hours anyways at a time)
Thank you! Yeah, he loves cuddles but I don't think he could tolerate them for longer than a few hours. He would start to jump around. If he has a diaper he can jump around all he wants!

Thank you! Ill look into your profile somemore! Where could I order one?
I have a thread that I posted on my comment section n my profile, for another member. You an click on that and It explains everything. I won't be able to get him specific fabric for a few days but I will be able to get him a bandana soon! Glad your interested! I can repost the link if you can't find it! 😉

Get him a diaper, you will know best who he reacts to everything, so just do what you think will be best for him! I think a parakeet diaper may work, @OneMountainAcres, do you have any small diaper designs?

Wow, you guys talked a lot lol. I haven't done diapers yet but I need to. That's something I'll have to find time to figure out and design :)

For button quail?
:pop

For anything. I attempted to make saddles for quail once... why not diapers lol

DSCN0384.JPG
DSCN0391.JPG

On etsy you can get chicken diapers. I am sure you could find someone on etsy to custom make a diaper for you. I say get one and see if your bird gets used to it. He might love getting to spend more time with you.

Back
Top Bottom