I'm growing a lemon šŸ‹ treešŸŒ³! do y'all want updates?

Should I update y'all on my lemon plant progress?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • no thanks

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Fresh lemons are so good. And you can squeeze any you can't use and put 1 tablespoon into each space in an old ice tray, freeze it and place the frozen lemon juice into zip lock bags. 1 lemon cube makes a 16 oz glass of lemonade (sweeten to taste) and can be used for baking and cooking, much better than the bottled lemon juice you buy in the store.

Fresh lemons are so good. And you can squeeze any you can't use and put 1 tablespoon into each space in an old ice tray, freeze it and place the frozen lemon juice into zip lock bags. 1 lemon cube makes a 16 oz glass of lemonade (sweeten to taste) and can be used for baking and cooking, much better than the bottled lemon juice you buy in the store.
Great tips! Thanks!

I will let y'all know if and when I end up doing it.

Hey guys
I decided to start growing a lemon tree - just for fun.
I planted about 10 seeds in a pot today.

If I get enough votes for people that want to see updates (with pictures), then I will keep y'all updated.
At least 15 votes for updates, and I will give weekly updates for those that are interested.

I watched this video for help: lemon tree from seed

Please vote in the poll if you're interested in seeing weekly/monthly updates of my growing lemon plant.
Iā€™m in!

Stuck one of the sprouted acorns in a pot.
20211221_074929-jpg.2935382

20220124_103659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom