I'm having complications with the Baby.* UPDATE*Remember me?!

hugs.gif
Steven is my miracle and praying for yours too.

Prayers sent.
This happened to my sister. Her and her husband were high school sweethearts and now are in their mid 30's. They had their whole life planned. They had a beautiful baby girl 3 years ago and that pregnancy was hard. My niece was born weighing only 4.9lbs. Then a year and 1/2 later they tried for another child. She had 7 miscarriages and alot of heartache. BUT finally their prayers were answered. She finally carried full term and now I have a 2 week old niece!! All I am saying is dont give up. I know its hard to get your hopes up. And I know from her experience that more than that bothers you. She was worried about what people thought, so she would wait to tell everyone until she thought she was at a safe point and then it would happen again. The Drs appts were never ending. Its alot of stress, but in the end...the miracle that comes from all of it is GREAT! And always remember that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
hugs.gif

My prayers go out to you ! May God bless you endevors. May His spirit work in you and keep your faith strong

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom