Pics
Why do they get so weird when they go broody? I'm trying to give her a little bit of time in case she's actually laying,so i go check every hour or so. But i looked in and her pupils are huge,it honestly looks like she's acid tripping. :lau
My aussie always looks like that! Big black pupils all the time. Like constant puppy-dog eyes.

Just an FYI...that Walmart chicken suit/pajama onesie/costume is WARM!! I wore it for real for the first time for a nap before, as it is very windy, rainy and gloomy here today. My dogs liked cuddling up to a big fuzzy warm human that looked (somewhat) like a chicken (I swear they were laughing at me).

Crazy and brazen as I am, however, I could NOT bring myself to go out to the coop yet in that getup. I don't think even my Piney neighbors could handle that sight!!!

Chicken! Literally!
Just an FYI...that Walmart chicken suit/pajama onesie/costume is WARM!! I wore it for real for the first time for a nap before, as it is very windy, rainy and gloomy here today. My dogs liked cuddling up to a big fuzzy warm human that looked (somewhat) like a chicken (I swear they were laughing at me).

Crazy and brazen as I am, however, I could NOT bring myself to go out to the coop yet in that getup. I don't think even my Piney neighbors could handle that sight!!!

My Easter Chicks(bought them at the store that week)started laying Labor Day weekend. Out of 5 I got 3 eggs. Then 1 a week later then my 5th one two weeks later. My rooster started crowing in August. Hes gone cause I live in the city but the hens line up every day to have their tail rubbed. The eggs are getting larger. They really are fun. Raking leaves for them today.

Yes I am, lol! Even us Crazy Chicken Ladies have our limits, lol!

We do? hahaha

I'd forgotten about the suit this morning. Just went out to the coop and had my mom come to take a few pics. It's cold and windy here today -- keeping them cooped/penned today so they don't get hit with falling branches. I put my suit on over my sweats and t-shirt and wore my green croc-alikes. I think my flock approved!
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG

When I get around to mowing, and if it's cool like today, I am going to wear that darn chicken suit out to do it! At least the portion on the highway side of the fence. Then I can wave at passing cars. :frow

Back
Top Bottom