I'm setting up the bator...

I'm sad though because I have to leave here at 1:00 to go take an english proficiency placement test for the local community college. My stepmom gets the babies all to hersef.
tongue.png

Update, One baby is completely out-we named it Noodle
One other egg is pipped so far! It's so cute, noodle was trying to help it out, he was pecking at the shell around the original pip. Either that or he's telling the other one to stay in it's shell....
Anyway, I'll be posting pics soon!

-Sarah

So Frank, I just had another one hatch. Now I have 2 out, a yellow w/ black spots, and one that is all black, oddly, not from a black on black egg. I"m still in the process of helping the other one out. She looks like she's light-colored. My mom wanted too see if the other ones had internally pipped yet, so we took one into the bathroom to candle, and it started peeping at me! So we know we have at least one more on the way, in addition to another one that was moving around. I'll post pics soon.

-Sarah

Sarah... CONGRATS..
tiny fuzzy butts are SO exciting.. We are so happy your little guys are making their way into the world.. keep us posted.. you probably have little full brother and sisters to ours
tongue.png
Denna

EEK! Day 21, 2 more pips!
Total so far: 2 hatched, 1 black & white, 1 Pure Black
1 Halfway out
2 Pips

YAY!

-Sarah
We've decided the black & white one is noodle, the black one is either deisel or Jet, complements of the 4yo bro.

Another Update!!!
3 out! I had to peel off the eggshell and membrane, she was just too big, had absolutely NO wiggle room. Now she's peeping her head off. We decided to name her pip. Now we have: Noodle(yellow w/ black spots), Jet(all black), and Pip (all yellow).
The 2 pips from previously are the same
Got home from Farmers Market and there's another pip! And not from any of the eggs that I candled!
I candled 4 eggs, and they all were either moving around like no tomorrow in the egg, they peeped at me, or I candled and saw their beaks in the air pocket. There are still 5 unaccounted for in the incubator. I don't want to check due to pipping eggs! I'll post pics soon, I promise!(like, tomorrow!)

-Sarah

Yay! Another update for you bothering to check the thread!
1 pure black
1 extended black
1 yellow w/ black spots
1 yellow w/ black stripe
1 all yellow
2 hatching currently(both look light colored)
4+ more internall pips
So we've got 5 chickies running around right now!

good to hear!!!!!!!,

they are not true to color, i got b,eb from different color chickens, weird, did the little tiny egg ever do anything. or was it a loss. in the future i will send you some of the pure malaysians eggs from brian sparks stock, so you can add further to your stock...

frank

ps, i hope you are happy with the hatch.....

Back
Top Bottom