In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Just found this thread. so cool. Please post pics once the Emerald Dragon chicks are here. I am exited! also, do you have any tips on sexing easter eggers?
EEs are a tricky one, most of the time males will feather out with red, or rusty red patches, but not always.

I did figure out that breeding Easter Egger to Brahma makes an Easier Wing Feather sexing chick.

Thinking about making a my own new line of Gamefowl Breed after this project. Not saying it's name yet, gonna be a surprise, same with the birds;).

Let's just say, it's gonna include my Orpingtons, they have some unusual traits that I can take advantage of. Not gonna go into full detail, unless you want me to discuss the idea with you secretly? @JacinLarkwell

Let's just say, it's gonna include my Orpingtons, they have some unusual traits that I can take advantage of. Not gonna go into full detail, unless you want me to discuss the idea with you secretly? @JacinLarkwell
You can If you want. Otherwise I'll just wait for the thread. My projects all are still under heatlamps so I got nothing better to do for a year 😅

EEs are a tricky one, most of the time males will feather out with red, or rusty red patches, but not always.

I did figure out that breeding Easter Egger to Brahma makes an Easier Wing Feather sexing chick.
My EE feathered out quick, and has small comb and almost no wattles, also has rounded saddles and hackles, but had some occasional red feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom