In need of HELP!!! Egg at day 18

Thebandotteman

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2019
So this all begun last night... well this weekend sorta. I bought a new incubator from rural king and brought it home so I could have a “lockdown bator” and keep the ones that still needed turning in the turning bator, soooo I put my egg in the “lockdown bator” last night and the temp got upwards of 105 ish last night because I forgot to check it I candled because it’s day 18 today, saw no movement, not a single bit of movement, the air sac is formed but no movement, in the top part of the egg there is strand of dark black stuff, that I have no clue what it is, help is needed seriously because I don’t want to have this happen again and if it does I’ll know what to do thank you in advance

How long do you think it was too hot? It's too late now, so all you can do is wait for a couple more days and see what happens.

I am not the best person to ask about incubation, but that sounds a bit hot. It would depend on how long it was in there at that temperature I suppose. Hopefully, others may help.

Well everyone, I had to throw it out!! BUT GOOD NEWS!!! My other egg out of the 4 is hatching currently and the other 2 are set to hatch soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom