Inbar, the naked chicken-more pics, update pg 15

There was someone on here with a naked rooster, willing to sell eggs to anyone that would pay but his bird got eaten by a raccoon before it could breed though he said he kept it in his house so I don't know how that happened. Maybe UC Davis would be willing to sell some birds. They are the ones who started with them.

i will admit that at first i said WOW she's ugly but it's not the looks that matter. she appears near and dear to your heart and she kind of has a little cuteness to her. now you need to go to a hobby store and pick up some fabric to make her an outfit. you know, one of those imitation fur fabrics would look like silkie feathers...just sayin.

Talking of which, clothing season started for her & my dog yesterday when I woke up freezing my butt off in the middle of the night despite having the AC on. I'm very cold blooded though so when I'm cold, they are hardly feeling it
tongue.png

PS. I don't use the feeder next to her so don't worry that it's empty. She eats through it too fast & it's hard to refill. These are phone photos so not so clear.

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom