Inbar, the naked chicken-more pics, update pg 15

They are artificially inseminated though I'm not sure if they have to be & you can cross feathered to featherless. The result is 25% featherless, 25% normal feathered & 50% split featherless.

I think they're pretty in their own way.
big_smile.png
What beautiful eyes!

And the girl has such a cute little oufit!
lol.png
It'd be so adorable to see her in a frilly little dress!
tongue.png

Looking at the rooster feels like a reminder of how muscular and strong roos really are, in general. What beautiful animals.

I like them because they are different, sort of a Punk pet.... my next statement will be difficult for anyone to take seriously, but in any American city today, if you marketed these as adults, with cool tattoos and piercings you could make a cool ten million the first year!

I don't keep my animals for the money, they are my pets & I would never exploit them. I think it is wrong to tattoo & pierce animals for people's enjoyment. I know that they do it for identification sometimes but that's for the animal's own good in case it gets lost or stolen. Animal rights groups (which I dislike equally) would also have a lot to say.
Anyway, Inbar is never going to be bred with as I don't believe that there are many people capable of keeping these birds as pets. This is a house chicken that you can't put outside when you get tired of cleaning poop or not being able to watch TV cause they make such a noise
smile.png

If anyone tries that here they will have to move to another country. Animals are treated better than people here in the US, if you touch an animal and you are going to jail.
smile.png

Quote:

I think she is so pretty and feminine too. I never knew Roos had that much muscle. I know it's a meat bird but it reminds me of those huge heavily muscled show pigs.

what a beautiful bird!
Is it possible to get hatching eggs or scaleless chicks in the US? I would love to have a featherless hen in the house

Back
Top Bottom