incubating eggs

On day 22 and my eggs have FINALLY started peeping! I had a couple of nights where I let the house get a little cool and that made the temp drop in the bator (though it didn't go below 98°). I guess it delayed them a little bit. I really hope some hatch!
Nikki

wee.gif

No I haven't float tested them I am going to do that tonight

With your low temps in the beginning they'll likely be delayed. Mine are late too for the same reason, but they're working on getting out. I hope your float test brings good news! I played my phone alarm over the bator last night (its a hen cackling), and the little eggs started rocking like crazy, it was awesome :gig
Nikkk

get readyfor the EASTER Hatchalong on BYC!! Great PRIZES!! we could all use some great stuff!!
It would be awesome for y'all to join in with us!

SERAMA:
wee.gif

7 Babies total, 5 yellow 2 black! we lost 1 upsidedown and 2 died in shell before I realised the shell was extremely thick and they couldnt externally pip.
So I assisted all 7 had a long day yesterday and last night, But what a routy bunch of chicks this morning!! YAY this is the best shot for now, till the go brooder happy!
GO HARMONY GO!!! YAYAYYA she didnt even get to SEE THEM YET! lol

Are those your daughters hatch. I hope my girls give me some eggs soon, so i can send out the eggs from NYDH, and give me some for the Easter hatch. I plan on firing up the big batot for that hatch.

Back
Top Bottom