INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. And yes, there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to keep up with this thread.
th.gif
Oh well. I'll just have to pop in here and there, and maybe I'll pick up on whats going on. I see you are a fellow Tennessean, great state to live in!

didn't even see you is a ridge runner . It aint much but its home .
frow.gif

So tonight is day 18!!!!! Locking down and doing what Sally said to do! I am going to have to duct tape my hands to my butt! Hahahahaha!!! I will post what is locking sown tonight after candle!

So tonight is day 18!!!!! Locking down and doing what Sally said to do! I am going to have to duct tape my hands to my butt! Hahahahaha!!! I will post what is locking sown tonight after candle!

best get Hubbie to get you a straight jacket duct tape aint gonna work for you . maybe with the jacket on and then duct tape you to a chair might work . BUT I DOUGHT IT .
gig.gif

Some of you will get a kick out of this....but I hatched two perfectly healthy bantam chicks using a bowl, a towel, a box and a heat lamp in my garage....I did nothing but rotate the eggs occasionally and adjust the lamp to achieve a temperature that I thought felt normal....I never even had a thermometer. Thatmay be rare...but I totally did it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom