INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the article on brooding in the coop. I was intrigued that I was tempted to let the chicks have access to the older chicks (they are not a year yet, so I don't want to offend the girls by calling them adults.
lol.png
) but was too nervous to do it. Apparently it is okay. I will probably wait another week though. Four weeks just seems brighter to me.
Can the older girls see them currently? I thought you posted before how one of them was sitting over top of the chicks water.

Can't stay long today but I did have another pip last night when I checked the eggs. Looks like it's gonna zip shortly. Still nothing from the other eggs, but day 20 starts in about 2 hours. Lots to get done today so I will not be on Batorwatch (I totally want to make a TV show called that...)
smile.png

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Oh and Benny @Akrnaf2 Your chickies look awesome!
clap.gif
fl.gif

Quote: ok bit less than 2 hrs from me on other side of Hrbg

Quote: good Luck!!

I ain't about to quote that whole post.

I was there; not sure I'd go so far as to call it bowling, though...pretty sad
hide.gif

@Sally Sunshine
oh No!!!! but you didnt have fun?

Quote: thanks!!

You are afraid of what? that the Comanches will steal your hair ?

Trust me when I say I'm not afraid of anything. Been prepared to die more than once in my life, came close once and I refuse to die by someone else's hand. Not to mention it is a right, one that I put my life on the line to protect, more than once and pay dearly on a daily basis in pain day in and day out. So I will continue to do as I believe and run my company with employees having the opportunity to carry.

I've been told that I thoroughly enjoy life and work my balls off. They are absolutely correct. I work 12-15 hrs a day to be successful and when it is time to play, I play hard. I guess if you put yourself in my shoes on July 4th, 2003 in Tikrit, Iraq when I was a thread away from not having this life to live, you would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom