Injured? Sick? I’m so afraid of losing her :(

Pics
Maybe you should try putting her back in the chicken sling, it will make her more comfortable then laying on the ground. If you do try, you should put her in at night, so she will he less "flappy and restless". I think it would be more comfortable for her. You can also build her a chicken walker, to help her walk, and get her leg strength again! I don't know if you would wan to put her in a walker yet, but it is a good idea ounce she starts being active again. I am so glad that she is making a comeback! I really hope she continues to get better, you are doing so good! Keep up the good work, Avery

Maybe you should try putting her back in the chicken sling, it will make her more comfortable then laying on the ground. If you do try, you should put her in at night, so she will he less "flappy and restless". I think it would be more comfortable for her. You can also build her a chicken walker, to help her walk, and get her leg strength again! I don't know if you would wan to put her in a walker yet, but it is a good idea ounce she starts being active again. I am so glad that she is making a comeback! I really hope she continues to get better, you are doing so good! Keep up the good work, Avery
I put her in the sling for a little while today and propped her up so she could look out the window lol. She sat there for about an hour before saying forget this lol. I’m going to do it again after her bum bath lol

Well guys. I really love and appreciate the support on my Karen’s journey. Yesterday she woke up in worse shape. Why tail was added to her list of issues and she just seemed to go down hill. So I put my big girl panties on and went to put her down :(. I was going to use the broom stick method but when I sat her down the neighbors dog tried to grab her so instead I used my broom to chase off the neighbors dog and then broke down. Sooo my husband and brother took care of it for me after I fell asleep from a headache. She’s not suffering anymore.

Back
Top Bottom