International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

WOW those are high quality Black copper marans .they are a same quality to Monique Berte { the French marans breeder } chooks . number 1 breeder in the world .

I ll go through them one by one . I have to comment on them .

Where you got them from ? refresh my mind please?

chooks man
I appreciate that chooks man, some are off a line i been working on for a couple years that i finally gave up on and some i brought in this spring from a older gentleman who just bred for hobby out of south Louisiana, i met him through a family member and caught him just has he was getting out of breeding. He said they're off of wade jean and littlepeddler lines, he has since past away so ill really never know for sure. I was just so amazed at the type when i went and looked at them, so I begged and begged and finally convinced him to sell me some chicks, i bought 60. i think I'll be able to do good things with this line. Here's a couple i just paired up for some test mating.
PhotoEditor_20181031_210243377.jpg
PhotoEditor_20181101_190646062.jpg
PhotoEditor_20181101_190558286.jpg
PhotoEditor_20181020_155635991.jpg

I appreciate that chooks man, some are off a line i been working on for a couple years that i finally gave up on and some i brought in this spring from a older gentleman who just bred for hobby out of south Louisiana, i met him through a family member and caught him just has he was getting out of breeding. He said they're off of wade jean and littlepeddler lines, he has since past away so ill really never know for sure. I was just so amazed at the type when i went and looked at them, so I begged and begged and finally convinced him to sell me some chicks, i bought 60. i think I'll be able to do good things with this line. Here's a couple i just paired up for some test mating. View attachment 1583089 View attachment 1583087 View attachment 1583088 View attachment 1583092

:love

Back
Top Bottom