Is anyone going to watch the Royal Wedding?

GaNewChick

Songster
10 Years
Mar 12, 2009
McDonough, Ga.
I believe they are getting married on April 29 ~ which is a Friday. I'll be at work, and with the time difference ... I'm just going to set the DVR. I think it will be neat to see the difference in this wedding and his mom's. Going to be a bittersweet day for him ...
smile.png
sad.png

Yes it will. He is so like his mother. I loved her, thought she was such a classy lady and treated badly by the royal family . . .Prince Charles was such a moron, to trade her in for Camilla was just heart wrenching . . .I watched their wedding and sat my myself at 3:30 am and watched them bury her. . .I have actual photgraphs of her and Charles when they came to Boston or one of the Eastern cities one time . . .gorgeous shot of her, she was such a pretty girl. A friend went and made me copies because she knew how much I liked and admired her. I don't think I will watch this wedding; too bittersweet. But, she is smiling down at them and will bless their marriage and always watch and protect them, so that is a pleasing thought.

No, I won't be watching.

I agree that Prince Charles seems like he's not the most exciting fellow around, but he actually traded Camilla in for Diana and then went back to Camilla. They were together long before Diana was ever in the picture.

I am hoping I will watch it. Like Diana with her wedding, it was beautiful but her dress was too "pomp". I hope Kate will have a more conservitive look of a dress and conservative wedding.

I hated Prince Charles for what he did to Diana. If he was honest with himself, he would have NOT married Diana and waited for Camilla to get her divorce. Since they have been together for this long, maybe they were made for each other. On the other hand, I must admit, such handsome sons and beautiful Diana, trade offs had their place in history. I love William and his choice of livelong mate. The only thing I like of Prince Charles are his promotion on organic farming and his Welsummers (and his chicken flock).

When Diana died, I hated the Queen herself, such bloody cold, and unfeeling and stiff woman! Even with a "front" she put on, she is still cold. However I adore Queen Mother!

Yes I will, though I do hope her dress isn't as horrible as Diana's was. The slagging off the poor girl is the same as Diana got through her marriage and only stopped after she died. As for Camilla he did actually ask her to marry him but she refused. And does anyone really believe that her children are not the children of charles I soul be surprised. We also get another days holiday for it.

Back
Top Bottom