IS IT too late in the year to raise meat birds for 8-10 weeks????

Check by phone is actually kind of cost prohibitive many places do not do it. Are there any hatcheries that offer it? I am not aware of any.

there is definitely still time to raise meat birds.

Sonew, Im not sure why you're in such a panic to get them now. I would think you could get them even thru August and be able to process them in late October or even early November.

Quote:
way ahead of you--Nope ! no paypal either....this just rots! I f I cant get them ordered in the next week Ill have to bag on it:-( I havent used a CC in 2 years I cut them up long ago so thats out too:-(

Halo--the whole point of ordering meaties to arrive next week is to have them to process at chickenstock at my house:-( OCT 3rd -PC and I are running a processing station to teach people-I mean there will be roos that I told people to bring to process but this was going to be the goal 7-8 week old meaties for me too...SO If I cant find it by Monday ill have to bag on them:-(

Last edited:
I know you'll miss the chicken stock, but dont deprive yourself of putting some great birds in the freezer for the winter time. Get some!

Why not have a chicken stock the end of October too? Can you ever have too many?

Last edited:
Quote:
read:) read yours! haha
hugs.gif

Still no debit card and DH is not a happy camper. When I use it I always put it in the sunglass carrier above the rearview-not this last time??? Calling bank tomorrow to cancel:-( Which means the minute I do that I find that dang card and then its useless and I have to wait a week or longer for a new one-all because of stupidity on my part
he.gif

Quote:
your right-Ill figure something out they just might not be on time for the "show" I know this sounds silly but I wanted to make the chickenstock as fun and educational as possible-and this was just icing maybe???

Quote:
read:) read yours! haha
hugs.gif

Still no debit card and DH is not a happy camper. When I use it I always put it in the sunglass carrier above the rearview-not this last time??? Calling bank tomorrow to cancel:-( Which means the minute I do that I find that dang card and then its useless and I have to wait a week or longer for a new one-all because of stupidity on my part
he.gif

mine is usually under the seat of my car down on the side.

Back
Top Bottom