Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Ohmigosh. That bathtub pic! 🤣
roz-monsters.gif

More for me. Actually I've never had any problems out there. DW and I were out there the other day and our biggest problem was that they had run out of cakes.
About 5 or so years ago I was called to inspect a food truck at the corner of Chef and Alcee Fortier a few blocks past the bakery. It was about 7 or 8am an hour or so before they start cooking (standard time is an hour ). Pulled next to it and as I was making my way back and forth from my vehicle to thiers a guy came up and was asking for cigarettes and change. I don't know if it was related but I noticed a few gathering behind me like trying to surround me while the one guy kept my attention. I got in my vehicle like I was getting something and just left. I made it a point to not disarm the fire system until I had to just incase of exactly that. I called and said I would not meet them there and they ended up meeting me in Chalmette on a different day. I've only refused to go a couple places out there that's one now and the other was at the corner of downman and Dwyer. 2 of my coworkers saw someone shoot at someone else at chef and downman about a year ago

Back
Top Bottom