Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Covid didn't affect my taste or smell. I just couldn't breathe for like a month. Then 2 months later I lost about 40% of my hair volume. That was scary too.
I got mine after you I think. I remember you saying something about that I think and was terrified I was going to lose mine too. My hair already isn't the thickest and I've been trying to grow it out. I don't know if I could take a loss like that without deciding to just star over with another pixie

That's how I knew it was COVID. I accidentally got soap in my mouth while showering and couldn't taste it at all.
My dad got it while at work and went strictly into quarantine. I got mine about 3 or 4 days later we still don't know if mom passed it to me (she never got it visibly) or if I happened to get mine from work at the same time. My symptoms were way worse and a longer list than him.

I might have had it - didn't get tested. I remember being weak and coffee just tasting like hot water.
I didn't get tested either but we had a whole outbreak at our church after vbs last year and a bunch of other people got tested. Not that I put a lot of faith into them anyway because it seems like there's a lot of false positives.

I might have had it - didn't get tested. I remember being weak and coffee just tasting like hot water.
Son and I might have had it too. Right at the begining of the state being shut down, in March 2020. We both felt terrible and went to urgent care to get tested for the flu. Both negative for flu and strep. Nurse told us to assume we had it because they didn't do testing unless you were dying in the hospital. But staying home was no big deal, state was just shut down so no school or work anyways. None of us in my house actually tested positive for it. A few of my sisters had it and some coworkers

Back
Top Bottom