Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

My little special needs pullet has a BAD infection in her hock joint. It's all my fault. I've been so busy and the weather has been so awful that I neglected it. I'm going to try antibiotics and soaks 2x/day. I should've paid better attention.
Oh, no. I'm sorry, Auntie. 😥 that's so discouraging.

Without a doubt. I’m hoping I feel better once she’s back home. And I have her memorial set up.
I just got Sledge back. Setting up his ashes and collar really seemed to help me. He now rests with his sister (Kahlua) and my husband. I hope getting her back brings you some peace. ❤

That's how we realized we had it in late 2020... couldn't smell Vicks! We were so thankful we had decided not to go to my parent's earlier in the day.

It didn't affect my taste (except nothing tasted good for a couple of days, but that's not unusual if I'm sick.) I ran a high fever -- much higher than anyone else I know who had Covid. I'd say I lost more than 50% of my hair. That was the worst side effect for me, along with the "brain fog." The brain fog affected how I functioned for awhile...the hair loss mainly affected my pride....

I'm still hoping mine will come back. I can tell I'm getting some back, but it's taking forever.

Me too! I didn't realize what was happening the first week or too. Then for the next several weeks I lost handfuls every day.
That's exactly what my experience was! High fever, couldn't breathe, boo appetite, then hair loss. Mine lasted 19 days. How long did yours last?

Ever have something really weird that creeps you out? Like, you're not afraid of it, but you think it's gross and it gives you the heebie-jeebies?

Maybe?

I do.

It's crawdads. Bleh. Gross me out.

Yes, I know I'm crazy.
They are icky. I hate them in the yard. And they icked me out when I had to catch them at the pet store.
I had to look what this was in reply to. Haha
I just got Sledge back. Setting up his ashes and collar really seemed to help me. He now rests with his sister (Kahlua) and my husband. I hope getting her back brings you some peace. ❤
Awe. She’s supposed to be here Tuesday or Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom