Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I hate it when that happens. The last time I flattened a tire, I hit a bungee in the road. It was right on the edge of a hill, and in the evening light, I didn't see it, just heard it as it slapped/popped the car. I knew the second I hit it that it had punctured a tire. I was about a mile from the house so I got it parked in the garage and I was sooooo mad when I pulled that huge S-hook out of the tire.

I hate it when that happens. The last time I flattened a tire, I hit a bungee in the road. It was right on the edge of a hill, and in the evening light, I didn't see it, just heard it as it slapped/popped the car. I knew the second I hit it that it had punctured a tire. I was about a mile from the house so I got it parked in the garage and I was sooooo mad when I pulled that huge S-hook out of the tire.
Was the cord salvageable? At least get something for your trouble

Yeah with a tire that's not flat on the bottom. Last tire I had plugged was 20 bucks easily 7 years ago. I wonder what it is today?
I think mine are 40? Or 70? I really can't remember. Only nice thing about all the snow and ice is that it freezes over the nails out here so I don't get as many in my tires as in the summer

Either Cheese or David is throwing crooked beaked chicks. Out of like 7 chicks this last batch, I have 3 with varying degrees from 'could probably do just fine with a bit more watching' to 'yeah, I wouldn't risk it'. One was noticeable as a chick and the other two I noticed withing the past couple weeks. The one as a chick aslctually didn't progress as much as I feared. All 3 seem just fine eating the crumble. But their top beaks are noticeably curved. Like someone hit them in the face with a dodgeball

Either Cheese or David is throwing crooked beaked chicks. Out of like 7 chicks this last batch, I have 3 with varying degrees from 'could probably do just fine with a bit more watching' to 'yeah, I wouldn't risk it'. One was noticeable as a chick and the other two I noticed withing the past couple weeks. The one as a chick aslctually didn't progress as much as I feared. All 3 seem just fine eating the crumble. But their top beaks are noticeably curved. Like someone hit them in the face with a dodgeball
They're also all getting a bit long in the top part compared to the okay ones. Not sure why, I would think they would be able to fix it like the others because of how slight it is, but apparently somethings not working.

Oh, and David definitely passed his "brilliance" on to his kids. They're as dumb as a sack of Davids, especially the pullets. The 3 males I'm holding back a longer aren't as bad, but they're still pretty stupid

Back
Top Bottom