Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

🤬

20230325_122001.jpg

That makes a lot more sense!
Lol, yeah. I wasn't deciding between them or anything.
Diego was so funny. Initially I asked his opinion on a couple of colors when we first walked in and then I made my selections because he didn't seem to care. Then once I had chosen, he suddenly had input 🤣

Lol, yeah. I wasn't deciding between them or anything.
Diego was so funny. Initially I asked his opinion on a couple of colors when we first walked in and then I made my selections because he didn't seem to care. Then once I had chosen, he suddenly had input 🤣
Typical man. Hubby does the same thing. "I don't care what you pick, this is for you." Then we get it home. "Do you really like it?" 🙄

One of my apple seeds spouted!

Honestly it's just blowing my mind how fast these things grow. I get I wouldn't see anything above ground for a while, but I literally pulled it from the apple less than 24 hours ago and it's already poked through the seed
Where did you get the apple seed? Did you take it from an apple? Are you just having fun, or experimenting, or are you really trying to grow an apple tree to get apples to eat?

Love the battle scarred toms! It means that they have gumption.
Yeah he has gumption matter of fact he has two and I have to pay attention to where he's pointing them.

Typical man. Hubby does the same thing. "I don't care what you pick, this is for you." Then we get it home. "Do you really like it?" 🙄

Not me. If I'm living in it I'm having a say. Most things are whatever you like except colors and design.

Where did you get the apple seed? Did you take it from an apple? Are you just having fun, or experimenting, or are you really trying to grow an apple tree to get apples to eat?
An apple that was too damaged to use at work because of mold and bruising. It's mainly just for fun, it wouldn't even be producing by the time I moved most likely. I'm just kinda messing around with growing things while I'm still at this house so I know what definitely won't work when I actually try growing a proper garden.

Back
Top Bottom