Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Mildly annoyed right now. I told the woman who is coming to buy one of my chickens to come at 8pm tonight, because i was busy during the day. She asked me to let her know if anything changes and she can come earlier. Sure. Absolutely.

Message her at 7pm that I'm home and she can come by. She doesn't respond until 730, that she's on her way. And she lives 30 min away. So she'll be here At 8pm.

So why did I rush home? 🙄

Mildly annoyed right now. I told the woman who is coming to buy one of my chickens to come at 8pm tonight, because i was busy during the day. She asked me to let her know if anything changes and she can come earlier. Sure. Absolutely.

Message her at 7pm that I'm home and she can come by. She doesn't respond until 730, that she's on her way. And she lives 30 min away. So she'll be here At 8pm.

She probably thought that since you didn't message her before 7, she would just come at 8, what's a half hour? 🤷‍♀️

People. 🙄

I know. This dude listing an electric hedger. Works a daytime job. So I gotta deal with he/she doesn't get home till after 5? :he Maybe retail price is better?
Diego often tells me his time is so valuable. He will now pay retail for things he wouldn't used to either for the convenience or because it saves time.

20230326_193636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom