Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Can he have meds being as skinny as he is? Might be best to get some weight on him first
Capstar should be alright. It's what a vet would give him if you brought him in.
Lol, I was about to ask if you ate them.
Probably.
Well, you asked. Time to think of a name.
Weasel's father.
Oh my goodness. How are you determining blindness? I don't see cataracts.
Quit tugging on my heart strings.
What are those?
I don't get it.
You don't have tear ducts, it's alright.
The boat seems to be sinking a bit, Dawg. 😂
titanic GIF

:lau Nickelback is great! And that song is heavy as heck lol
Hey! I resent that.

I actually like Nickleback. 😟
Iceberg Newfoundland GIF

Your taste in all things is suspect.

Capstar should be alright. It's what a vet would give him if you brought him in.

Probably.

Weasel's father.

Oh my goodness. How are you determining blindness? I don't see cataracts.

What are those?

You don't have tear ducts, it's alright.

titanic GIF

Iceberg Newfoundland GIF

Your taste in all things is suspect.
:lau heyy

His eyes are cloudy. He has no idea where I am unless I'm making noise.
You think he is just old? My Brittany went blind her last year. I should have had her put down but couldn’t do it. I started keeping inside all the time which she hated so one day I let her stay out a little while and she wondered off and couldn’t find her way back. This lady called me and said your dog is at my house. I go get her and the lady was crying saying I was mistreating her. I tried to explain to her what happened but she wasn’t buying it. I was about to lose my patience with her when finally her neighbor who knew me came over and told her I wouldn’t do that

You think he is just old? My Brittany went blind her last year. I should have had her put down but couldn’t do it. I started keeping inside all the time which she hated so one day I let her stay out a little while and she wondered off and couldn’t find her way back. This lady called me and said your dog is at my house. I go get her and the lady was crying saying I was mistreating her. I tried to explain to her what happened but she wasn’t buying it. I was about to lose my patience with her when finally her neighbor who knew me came over and told her I wouldn’t do that
Making me cry too early in the morning lol

Did you just call me a Klingon? :gig
Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

or whatever.
what GIF

His eyes are cloudy. He has no idea where I am unless I'm making noise.
Awe, poor baby. Well at least you know he won't chase the livestock. And even hungry he wasn't trying to catch anything to eat it.
Awe, poor baby.

Back
Top Bottom