Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Florida woman calls for Sugar Daddy Appreciation Day at board meeting

sugar-daddy-appreciation-day.png
She must be either coming or going from the boat ramp, she's still got her flotation devices on.

Sorry, I had to. I accept my fate.

I may be a bit biased but look at that station. (His legs as to how equal apart, straight and meets at his body perfect to give him the upright sturdy stance that's looked for in gamefowl). His coloring, and sence of pride makes him a good breeder. He's ready for a beat down to protect his territory and ladyfriend

Screenshot_20240221-180246_Gallery.jpg

20240221_174810.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the contest! Last year BYC members set 2443 eggs! How many will be set this year? Give us your best guess on how many eggs will be set by all BYCers participating in this hatch-along, have the closest guess, and you win! It includes ALL eggs, whether they are chicken, duck, goose, turkey, quail, emus, etc.

This number seems a bit low. I’m thinking Moony does this many over the weekend.

Handsome looking bird. Not going to chop his comb and wattles off?
Nah there's no real need to. He's just for breeding and I don't have anything to really prove. The people that matter know what's under that comb and wattle. I was supposed to do a few when it was cold. I probably missed the mark it's warming up no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom