Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

On our way home from the south, we went to a Bucee's gas station. We don't have them in Ohio, interesting place. But look at what I found!
IMG_20240329_163616831.jpg

On our way home from the south, we went to a Bucee's gas station. We don't have them in Ohio, interesting place. But look at what I found!
View attachment 3785664
It is a Texas thing. They tried one outside of the state of Texas around 2019 coming to Alabama down on the coast. That went well so they have put in 3 more here and in a few other states. I think they are coming to a state near you soon. They are moving north.

I have only drove by one, it looked a bit scary. Now, that you posted that, I see why I had that feeling.

It is a Texas thing. They tried one outside of the state of Texas around 2019 coming to Alabama down on the coast. That went well so they have put in 3 more here and in a few other states. I think they are coming to a state near you soon. They are moving north.

I have only drove by one, it looked a bit scary. Now, that you posted that, I see why I had that feeling.
And West. They just bought a large parcel of land on the West side of Phx with an estimated 2026 opening. There's at least one in Fluridurr too.

I got that off their website. They may not have updated it. It seems they are slinging them up far and wide and fast. I also found an article about the first one in Ohio on I70. The article was from August of 2023, so it could be open by now.
Just read an article, dated in Feb, that said it's going to open in Huber Heights(no idea where that is) but construction hasn't started yet

Back
Top Bottom