Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I was depressed and ready to go out. I figured that if I woke up again, then I was meant to live. If not, well, then I would not have known. I would be dead. Being heavy in the chest and stupidly sleeping on my back regularly, not breathing at night is something that I have become accustomed to. I eventually wake up gasping and roll over. 😂
Why did this get sad reactions? 🤔

Huh. I did not know that the second thing was a thing. 😅 I will buy another of the prepared strawberries and cream and have another go. 😎
I am not suggesting you do BUT IF you do, have a cool headed friend with you. Benadryl (or better yet an epi pen).
Of course the correct answer is to have a doctor supervising it.

I am not suggesting you do BUT IF you do, have a cool headed friend with you. Benadryl (or better yet an epi pen).
Of course the correct answer is to have a doctor supervising it.
I'm not a doctor so I hope she doesn't take what I say as medical advice but hows about not trying? Crazy I know but it's just a thought.
When I was just a lil juvie I had to carry an epipen I was anaphylaxis to wasps. I apparently grew out of it cause just a couple years ago I was stung first since childhood and I was so nervous but nothing other than an ordinary reaction occurred. Matter of fact yellow flies swell me up more than a wasp does now

I'm not a doctor so I hope she doesn't take what I say as medical advice but hows about not trying? Crazy I know but it's just a thought.
When I was just a lil juvie I had to carry an epipen I was anaphylaxis to wasps. I apparently grew out of it cause just a couple years ago I was stung first since childhood and I was so nervous but nothing other than an ordinary reaction occurred. Matter of fact yellow flies swell me up more than a wasp does now
I had never had a reaction before, which was why I was both confused and angry at having one the one time I was alone. So a spasm could very well have been the cause, now that I know that it is a thing that happens. Stress eating probably brought it on? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom