Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

So peeps who've been through this rodeo before, anything particular I should prepare for a wildfire evacuation prep kit?
At least a change of clothes or two. We have go bags that we keep in our bedrooms with 3 changes of clothes, and keep them where we can find them right away so we can shove our phone, charger and any small keepsakes we don't wish to risk loosing (albums mainly, keys for the cars and house, wallets and IDs, things like that)

We don't worry about food and water just because we would be going to our grandmother's home, so we would just buy food when we got there. If you don't know where you'll be staying, I'd also pack some light foods and at least a water bottle or two per person in case you have to stay in your car over night.

Buy lots of Vienna's and Beenie Weenie's
tacos-de.gif

At least a change of clothes or two. We have go bags that we keep in our bedrooms with 3 changes of clothes, and keep them where we can find them right away so we can shove our phone, charger and any small keepsakes we don't wish to risk loosing (albums mainly, keys for the cars and house, wallets and IDs, things like that)
I wouldn’t know where to begin. I have soooo much stuff and it’s all important to me 😭😭😭😂😂🙈🙈

Back
Top Bottom