Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Also just a random side note… the only dogs we ever had issues with before Brew’s neuter were always neutered males. And it was always them having issues with him rather than the other way. Not that intact dogs can’t be aggressive, not saying that at all, and it’s definitely good to be careful around him, but I just thought that was interesting. Like they were jealous or something 😂 they would growl, snap, whatever. Not all of them but a lot. Once we had two or three Labs run up on him while he was sniffing, back turned, minding his own business. They snapped. Brew ran away. I yelled at them and they ran too. Owner was nowhere in sight. That was the worst one. Especially since they ran off the other trail and came all the way up the trail we were on, like halfway down, just to snap.
That's normal doggy behavior unless they've been trained otherwise.

Mmm, I had chicken salad for lunch. Yummy. Haven't had chicken salad in a while
That reminds me, I need to get some pulled pork here in the next few days.
We could just move him around. I would care for him for a couple or so, then send him on to @OneHappyDuckie made up like a pony. She could keep him a few weeks and on to Brooks. We could just keep moving him around. He might like that
Strong on might . . .

I think Moony is ok there.
Good Game Batman GIF by Gaming GIFs

Brooks could send him on to @EverythingDucks and she could dress him up in little costumes.

Just don't send him to Ohio
You guys fix him up good then I'll take him for a few. He'll always have a good home here, just no ticks or diseases

Back
Top Bottom