Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Thank you! I am, too. I missed having her here. She is usually the one person I hang out with the most. ❤️

I have started keeping my own food diary, too. Apparently I do not eat near as much as I thought I do. I eat less than 20grams of carbs a day, less than 1,000 calories, and the only real sugar I take in is through drinks. I started this when my sister went in (practice, you know?), and now I am wondering if I would drop all of my weight if I cut out all of the sugar in my liquids. I walk between 10,000-20,000 steps a day; when I do yard work or when I am at the restaurant those activities are 'weight-lifting' (death vines are like resistance bands that I have to yank out of trees, and the restaurant bought stone and thick glass plates and bowls, so everything tripled in weight). Yeah. Every day is a work-out, with little nutritional intake. Yet I am still a 🐖y. 🤣
1,000 calories a day isin't enough to sustain you. That's why you aren't gaining muscle. That and your sugar drinks. Not that I'm one to talk, I can lose some weight too

1,000 calories a day isin't enough to sustain you. That's why you aren't gaining muscle. That and your sugar drinks. Not that I'm one to talk, I can lose some weight too
Yeah, I honestly thought I was taking in at least 2,000. I probably should not have snort-laughed when a nurse person told me that I am 'malnourished'. But I am rarely hungry. I am right now, but I have to wait for the turkey to be done. I can only eat very small portions, or else I feel nauseous. It is like I got my stomach stapled. 😅 The most sugary drinks I intake are actually at work. I get very thirsty in the hot kitchen, and their home-brewed sodas are free for staff during work hours, so I am just constantly grabbing cold ones.

Yeah, I honestly thought I was taking in at least 2,000. I probably should not have snort-laughed when a nurse person told me that I am 'malnourished'. But I am rarely hungry. I am right now, but I have to wait for the turkey to be done. I can only eat very small portions, or else I feel nauseous. It is like I got my stomach stapled. 😅 The most sugary drinks I intake are actually at work. I get very thirsty in the hot kitchen, and their home-brewed sodas are free for staff during work hours, so I am just constantly grabbing cold ones.
Water.

Toad rock! 20240313_141715.jpg

......What's the downside?
The last time I was away for a day I came back to almost 150 emails. Times that by ten, and add in the fact that my department is chronically short staffed and there really isn't anyone to fill in while I'm gone. I'm only taking the time because my manager basically is forcing me to.

Back
Top Bottom