It has begun

Raven is the drivable generator WV has... it's a combo ATV, generator and mower in one...
droolin.gif

And its awesome!
big_smile.png

That's why they named it Raven
wink.png

Last edited:
I also had a power outage my first hatch.  Almost 48 hours!  But I got a generator hooked up to the incubator after about 18 hours.  Was sub-zero outside, temp in the bator got down to 65.  Delayed the hatch a day or so, but still had 4 ducks and 1 turkey hatch!   I now have a generator that I can drive on to my porch, run an extension cord out, and plug in!  :D

If you do a search, there are some suggestions somewhere about things you can do if your power goes out for extended periods of time.

One of my first two or three incubations i had a power outage that scared the doody outa me. At the advice of my friends here pn BYC i had wrapped the bator with a comforter, a couple coats and a fleece blanket. Held the temp very well i think i only lost two degrees of temp thru three hours.

9 are due the 20th... this one looked more advanced when I put it in incubator, plus it is a small egg. All the others look like they will be the 20,or 21. Some of these nine are mystery eggs, I got them from a road side farm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom