It's 1:45am and I am wide awake BECAUSE:

hahaha I woke up at 3a.m. to hear soft growling from the maltese, DH asks him what wrong, half asleep I tell him, oh he is just purring........lol I was dreaming about chickens
lol.png

I have no idea what woke me up an hour ago... but I've got to be up and rested at 6:30AM so I guess I'll try and hit the sac.

3:56am here as i post this... no idea why im up this late either.. but lately have been having sleeping problems. night before last i was up until 4. was tired ALL night long.. but right when i was about to dose off... it'd be like i drank 50 red bulls, 10 pots of coffee, and ate a bunch of sugar/taken caffeine pills, etc. last night was pretty much the same until 2:30.. now im just not tired
roll.png

ha ha ... thats tooo funny...

I didnt sleep good either I got contacts yesterday and they told me that I could wear them for 7 days strait.. tried it.. didnt like the feeling in my eyes and didnt sleep.

I didn't sleep because an old friend from Yonkers called after 9PM last night and we had an hour long chat session just like old times (we usually email once a week). But I was so startled by the phone ring next to my ear that I spilled water all over the bedside table, knocking my book and glasses off trying to mop it up... Then got all wired up from all the laughing we did on the phone. Not a good night for sleep.

I was up till 3 in the morning..
It was not a happy time, I had to help chicks out of eggs and one got stuck to the shell. Had to sit thier carefully pulling it out. It made my hands shake lol

Then after, I was out in 20 degree weather for 2 hours trying to get the birds some warm water before Id go to bed.

Although I did manage to watch some reruns of shows on the net....

Its seems as though it gets harder and harder to fall asleep

If I even drink a pepsi or coke then I am up all night lol

Quote:
And what series would that be?

T'would be The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan! Im anxiously awaiting the release of book 12. Slowed down a little since he passed away earlier this year, but its still going to be released next year.

Back
Top Bottom