Jax almost died!! Freak accident!

Wow, I've never had anything like that happen with my dogs. He must be a very active boy. Glad you got there in time!

I agree with the collars in crates they are very very dangerous. I'm so glad that i have always hated to see collar imprints in a dogs fur so mine never wear them unless they are going somewhere

SO glad you found him when you did! Poor Jax!

Only one of my animals wears a collar in the house, my Chihuahua, who sometimes will try and slip out the door when my toddler opens it... But he's wearing a break away cat collar.

I don't collar anything else that is home for this exact reason.

OOH NO! Poor Jax!
sad.png
So glad you found him and thought quickly!
hugs.gif

oh man...glad he is okay...no collars here unless we are going out on lead or in the car with me...I know of several fatal hanging incidents with dogs in collars...when I was younger and rode horses, I would ride the back woods around here...hunters in the past were allowed to hunt with packs of dogs...I found several dogs dead by hanging out in the woods...it was gruesome to come upon a decomposing dog hanging from a fence post or something...

sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Just to be clear, Jax wasn't in his crate at the time. Had he been, he wouldn't have been wearing his collar.

Back
Top Bottom