July 2022 Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Three hatched!
5 Legbar, 1 Olive egger, 3 Silverudd’s are pipped. 1 Welsummer pipped into a blood vessel and hasn’t moved in awhile. Might be a goner. No pips in the other 4 Wellsummers but I’ve seen some movement. Shouldn’t be long now.

I believe 2 Silverudd’s are DIS. I thought they were questionable yesterday. Not enough change in the air cell to show they’d shifted in pip position. Those plus the pipped Welsummer are the only losses, or possible losses, since lockdown.

Three hatched!
5 Legbar, 1 Olive egger, 3 Silverudd’s are pipped. 1 Welsummer pipped into a blood vessel and hasn’t moved in awhile. Might be a goner. No pips in the other 4 Wellsummers but I’ve seen some movement. Shouldn’t be long now.

I believe 2 Silverudd’s are DIS. I thought they were questionable yesterday. Not enough change in the air cell to show they’d shifted in pip position. Those plus the pipped Welsummer are the only losses, or possible losses, since lockdown.
Come on little Isbars! You can do it!

Their first outing ❤

Attachments

• 20220705_161629.jpg
    20220705_161629.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220705_171727.jpg
    20220705_171727.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220705_171934.jpg
    20220705_171934.jpg
    973.5 KB · Views: 2
all these pips and hatchlings are making me SOOOOO impatient! LOL I am only on day 8 so have 12-13 more days!!!!! The only good thing is we are away the morning of day 19 till afternoon of day 20 so that should help lockdown go by faster especially since my other 2 hatches hatched on day 20 (both incubator and under my broody. LOL) I am just REALLY hoping where there should be more than 1 hatching in the incubator that I don't miss ALL the hatches. LOL

all these pips and hatchlings are making me SOOOOO impatient! LOL I am only on day 8 so have 12-13 more days!!!!! The only good thing is we are away the morning of day 19 till afternoon of day 20 so that should help lockdown go by faster especially since my other 2 hatches hatched on day 20 (both incubator and under my broody. LOL) I am just REALLY hoping where there should be more than 1 hatching in the incubator that I don't miss ALL the hatches. LOL
I feel the same way. Also only on Day 8. All these babies popping out are making me super excited for mine! I found out my new eggs shipped today and should be here Thursday. Fingers crossed these ones ship better than the last ones!

I feel the same way. Also only on Day 8. All these babies popping out are making me super excited for mine! I found out my new eggs shipped today and should be here Thursday. Fingers crossed these ones ship better than the last ones!
ALL my fingers are crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!! this is when I WISH I had 2 incubators. LOL I would LOVE to have the seller ship out the other ones to me to make up for the order mix up! But I need to wait so it will be another 3 weeks and 1 day till I can set those!!!!! :( LOL

And why does saying day 8 feel like no time has passed but then once you get there thinking 8 days left feels like it is FOREVER (does that make sense? ) Like right now I am like UGH ONLY on day 8...... but once I hit day 13 and have 8 days left I am like OMG STILL 8 days to go......... Can we just skip to day 18 and lockdown. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom