July 2022 Hatch-A-Long

Pics
No, Ameraucanas. I got BBS, BBS Wheaten, and Silver Ameraucanas. I'm thinking she threw in a few of her Lavender Ameraucanas too, tho. I didn't order then, but mentioned I planned on getting some. I think she added them as extras. Not sure yet. She still hasn't answered me. I hope she can give me an official count of what she sent.
Oh, okay. My bad. I'll have to look those up later. I have no clue what Ameraucanas I have.

Ok she just answered me. The BBS are labeled A, B, and C, so all the ones I didn't recognize are BBS. In that case, I got 15 Silvers, 15 Wheatens, and 10 BBS. WHOOO!!! I hope everybody does well and I at least get a good trio of each for breeding. :fl
ETA: I took another look at the pics of the eggs (can't see the letters in the bator very well) and it actually looks like 11 BBS and 14 Wheatens. Missed the random C in the wheatens box. Awesome!

Last edited:
I had a rooster named Gandalf and two hens named Bupu and Laurana. Unfortunately now I only have Silvara, but I hatched one of her eggs two days ago. Lavenders are awesome.
Some of the eggs I'm hatching are Isabel gold laced/split to isabel eng orps, the pics look beautiful!

Ok she just answered me. The BBS are labeled A, B, and C, so all the ones I didn't recognize are BBS. In that case, I got 15 Silvers, 15 Wheatens, and 10 BBS. WHOOO!!! I hope everybody does well and I at least get a good trio of each for breeding. :fl
ETA: I took another look at the pics of the eggs (can't see the letters in the bator very well) and it actually looks like 11 BBS and 14 Wheatens. Missed the random C in the wheatens box. Awesome!
Woohoo. Hope you have an amazing hatch!!!

I’m so glad you got them! So many too! That’s great. I’m sure you’ll get some nice chicks from them.

Ahhhh Ameraucanas of different colors…that Is what I want to hatch next year…i hope you have a good hatch! Where did you get your eggs? I wish I could join you guys this time, I’m up to 49 chicks in the garage (not keeping them all but raising them until they are old enough to go outside with no heat.) I would end up divorced if I set any egg in the incubator right now! 😂

Ahhhh Ameraucanas of different colors…that Is what I want to hatch next year…i hope you have a good hatch! Where did you get your eggs? I wish I could join you guys this time, I’m up to 49 chicks in the garage (not keeping them all but raising them until they are old enough to go outside with no heat.) I would end up divorced if I set any egg in the incubator right now! 😂
I got them from the gypsy hen. She's only 3.5 hrs away from me and had all the colors I wanted. I'm probably gonna get some of her birchen marans next with the lavender Ams! Want that colorful egg basket!

Just tell your husband that your hatching buddy needs you. Lol

Back
Top Bottom