July Hatch-a-Long (including 4th of July hatch-a-long)

How many times per year do you hatch eggs?

• 1-2

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • 2-3

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 4-5

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • I don’t count the times

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Hatchaholic

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Left for Sunday service and I had 4 quail and 2 chickens that were in the bator. I didn’t take them out because I was in a bit of a rush since I slept in.

This heat is really wearing me out. You lift a finger and you are soaking wet 🥵
100% agree... Crazy heat and humidity!

Last night it finally cooled down here in Ohio after days and days in the 90s. Hopefully it's heading your way. 🌬

Bad day here yesterday on the older chick front!! Moved them outside to a grow out pen Friday night and something got in and killed over half of them! :mad: :hitI had my big cry and then cleaned up and made
Sure what was left could not be harmed. Just when you think you are safe you find out your not.
On a happier note 11 beilefelder eggs went into lockdown last night along with some java and polish/silkies. Woke up this morning to a fluffy Java in the bator.

Bad day here yesterday on the older chick front!! Moved them outside to a grow out pen Friday night and something got in and killed over half of them! :mad: :hitI had my big cry and then cleaned up and made
Sure what was left could not be harmed. Just when you think you are safe you find out your not.
On a happier note 11 beilefelder eggs went into lockdown last night along with some java and polish/silkies. Woke up this morning to a fluffy Java in the bator.
That's terrible. I'm so sorry this happened. Loosing any animals is always difficult. We have a lot of predators in our area too. They are relentless.

Hi everyone, is it to late to join this hatch-a-long
I have 13 white rocks and 1 lavender orpington on day 21 today. 2 hatched around 10pm and 2 around midnight last night. When I get home I will post some pics
It's never too late to join, but beware! You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave. :lau :gig :lau

So sorry about your tweens. That's SO frustrating. You think you've got them all tucked in safe and then something like THAT happens. 😡😡😡

Happy about your first hatchling, though and wishing you a highly successful hatch!

Back
Top Bottom