Just had to post pics (Caution tons of pics!!!)

yoie

Songster
Jan 28, 2011
Easternshore of Maryland
I haven't really posted pics of my chickens together. Mostly with questions about them or what they were doing
roll.png
So here are just a few of my favorite pics and chickens
lol.png

Most of my chickens (my rooster is on the far right, giant cochin butt shot)
78308_dscn1814.jpg

Peanutbutter the EE hen
78308_dscn1819.jpg

Willow the Barred Rock hen
78308_dscn1820.jpg

Olga the Norwegian Jaerhon (who I think layed our first egg this morning!)
78308_dscn1821.jpg

From the left: Zimby (faverolles), Marshmallow (Golden Comet), Tetra (TetraTint), and Krull in background (Blue Cochin Rooster)
78308_dscn1823.jpg

RoadRunner the Modern Game Bantam Hen
78308_dscn1827.jpg

Another group shot of my girls
78308_dscn1816.jpg

Either I'm seeing something but is that a guinea in the first photo? (Today hasn't really been a good day...)

I like the Modern Game Bantam because they look like a Raptor.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes that is a guinea in the first picture, just don't tell my DH! I told him it was a rare African Purple Spotted Chicken since he didn't want any guineas
lau.gif
He just thinks it is a really ugly chicken, and of course the kids named it Chicken
roll.png

Quote:
Yes that is a guinea in the first picture, just don't tell my DH! I told him it was a rare African Purple Spotted Chicken since he didn't want any guineas
lau.gif
He just thinks it is a really ugly chicken, and of course the kids named it Chicken
roll.png

Wow my eyes must be going too, I thought you wrote "guinea pig" and the gullible person I am actually scrolled back up to check XD

Quote:
lau.gif
roll.png

Wow my eyes must be going too, I thought you wrote "guinea pig" and the gullible person I am actually scrolled back up to check XD

lol.png

That must be one loud guinea pig name Chicken!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom