Just had to share pics of my Seramas!

dianaross77

Crowing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2010
Grand Blanc, MI
So, today our pullet decided to make a break for it and flew to my 4 year old's easel. Matilda decided since Dottie was there she should have her portrait done. Then she wanted Pee-Wee to be a part of it too. So Cute!

69521_seramas_027.jpg

69521_seramas_037.jpg

69521_seramas_042.jpg

Quote:
Where else would I keep my daughter? just kidding! We currently have the pullet and the rooster in a big dog crate. We take them out to socialize at least once a day. Its surprising how long they can be out without pooing. We don't have carpet and our furniture is leather. I just keep the Clorox wipes handy. When they sit on our laps we keep a towel under them. They don't wander too much. They pretty much stay where you put them. It's part of what makes them so much fun.

ETA: Forgot to answer the first question. DUH! Yes, they are always in the house.

Last edited:
I am glad someone got Theron's pretty pair that is really enjoying and spoiling them. I wanted them for their coloring but rightfully, he said no shipping until spring. Hope to get some this color before long.

Quote:
We are hatching out serama chicks right now to grow up and be ready to be shipped this spring. I am sorry that you couldn't receive them, ruthless, but I have had too many bad experiences shipping chickens during winter. I sent you a pm.
smile.png

Theron, I totally understand NOT shipping now, don't think I was upset with you.....not at all. Just love the colors and my they are certainly friendly little birds. I am thrilled that they have a great home!

Back
Top Bottom