Just had to share pics of my Seramas!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by dianaross77, Feb 1, 2011.

1. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    So, today our pullet decided to make a break for it and flew to my 4 year old's easel. Matilda decided since Dottie was there she should have her portrait done. Then she wanted Pee-Wee to be a part of it too. So Cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    That is cute!

3. ryanhodapp

ryanhodapp Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    St. Louis
    sweet. is she always in the house? how do you control the poo?

4. britt_irvine

britt_irvine Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2011
    Awwww so cute [​IMG]

5. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Quote:Where else would I keep my daughter? just kidding! We currently have the pullet and the rooster in a big dog crate. We take them out to socialize at least once a day. Its surprising how long they can be out without pooing. We don't have carpet and our furniture is leather. I just keep the Clorox wipes handy. When they sit on our laps we keep a towel under them. They don't wander too much. They pretty much stay where you put them. It's part of what makes them so much fun.

ETA: Forgot to answer the first question. DUH! Yes, they are always in the house.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  6. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    I am glad someone got Theron's pretty pair that is really enjoying and spoiling them. I wanted them for their coloring but rightfully, he said no shipping until spring. Hope to get some this color before long.

7. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Quote:We are hatching out serama chicks right now to grow up and be ready to be shipped this spring. I am sorry that you couldn't receive them, ruthless, but I have had too many bad experiences shipping chickens during winter. I sent you a pm. [​IMG]

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    That's so cute!

9. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Theron, I totally understand NOT shipping now, don't think I was upset with you.....not at all. Just love the colors and my they are certainly friendly little birds. I am thrilled that they have a great home!

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    That's sweet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by