I'm glad mine are all outside. The feathered feet chicks ALL are with my bigger chickens :ththey slipped through the kennel. The brahmas both look like pullets... So far. We lost 2, but that's not bad. They're all looking like pullets, but I'll wait and see. I think they're 2 weeks older than yours.

Yeah, I regret putting them in the laundry room but it was a last minute thing and seeing how happy they are in the bigger space, running around, and how much bigger they’ve gotten just in the week plus since I’ve been gone, I don’t regret it. They would have been so cramped in the stock tank and probably flown out multiple times daily.

But I regret the mess and the shavings everywhere. And I do mean everywhere haha hopefully we can move them outside soon and do some major cleaning :lau

Hopefully they’re pullets!! It’s very clear I have at least 3 cockerels, possibly 5 or more. :hit

I may keep one though. We’ll see haha

Gonna keep them long enough to for sure sex all of them and see which one is nicest and I’ll probably keep all the pullets.

Mine turned 4 weeks old Friday so they’re about 4 1/2 weeks old now. The BR hatched Thursday morning so he’s a little older.

Yeah, I regret putting them in the laundry room but it was a last minute thing and seeing how happy they are in the bigger space, running around, and how much bigger they’ve gotten just in the week plus since I’ve been gone, I don’t regret it. They would have been so cramped in the stock tank and probably flown out multiple times daily.

But I regret the mess and the shavings everywhere. And I do mean everywhere haha hopefully we can move them outside soon and do some major cleaning :lau

Hopefully they’re pullets!! It’s very clear I have at least 3 cockerels, possibly 5 or more. :hit

I may keep one though. We’ll see haha

Gonna keep them long enough to for sure sex all of them and see which one is nicest and I’ll probably keep all the pullets.

Mine turned 4 weeks old Friday so they’re about 4 1/2 weeks old now. The BR hatched Thursday morning so he’s a little older.
Mine are 5 weeks I think now... The bigger ones are 8 weeks.

Mine hatched the week before yours I think. I'll have to look at my photos and the dates.

That makes sense! I’m sure they probably did. I think you like just barely missed the thanksgiving hatch cause you set yours a bit early before you knew I think??? And then you had the Halloween hatch.

Back
Top Bottom