Pics
All stocked up for the hatch :lau

I might return the Walmart hygrometer though because as suspected, I took so long that my Amazon ones were there by the time I got home :lau :oops:

Plus it’s super big and bulky.

And I gotta go get ziplock bags for the salt test cause I forgot and we don’t have any big ones haha

Anyway, I got zip ties so I can tell the breeds apart at hatch :lau

And a journal and pencils so I can track the hatch and write on the eggs. :lau

4D1EB04E-9BF8-4353-BDAB-26CCEEAB7474.jpeg
A63742FA-D72E-496E-A434-AC54970C33EA.jpeg

:love :love :love

I agree with all this ha

Although I wouldn’t say it’d be an entire generation that doesn’t know about this stuff!! There’s still plenty being raised right! :D

And then there’s people like me who didn’t grow up with it but just happened to find/research it myself and get chickens and start a garden and all that lol

Where there’s a will there’s a way :lau

And I LOVE animals and farming/homesteading/whatever it’s called now so if I ever have kids, they’ll definitely grow up with it! As well as just being outside in general. Hiking, kayaking, skiing, etc.

Tbh I’ve been pretty lazy or weird lately and barely even go outside sometimes :oops: and eat horribly :oops:

But I still love it and I’m working on it haha

Getting better at least lol

our oldest got married 2 weeks ago.... so now I’m in the waiting for grandkids phase....

Can I ask what incubator you’re using? (Of course I’m checking them out on amazon)

I might return the Walmart hygrometer though because as suspected, I took so long that my Amazon ones were there by the time I got home :lau :oops:

And I gotta go get ziplock bags for the salt test cause I forgot and we don’t have any big ones haha

View attachment 1953988 View attachment 1953989
That's the hygrometer I have. Did you get another thermometer?

our oldest got married 2 weeks ago.... so now I’m in the waiting for grandkids phase....

Can I ask what incubator you’re using? (Of course I’m checking them out on amazon)

Awww that’s awesome!! My brother just got married the end of September.

And I have the IncuView from Incubator Warehouse.

The Hovabator Genesis 1588 is another good one and holds more eggs which might be good if you wanna do meat but I liked that the IncuView was plastic for ease of cleaning and has a huge viewing window so I can watch the hatch haha

View attachment 1953988 View attachment 1953989
I’m impressed!

Back
Top Bottom