Yes that is me Thank You!
To me there is nothing more important than God, Family & friends & this site is helping people like us to come together with a common goal in life & I feel it is to do what God intended for us to do & that is be kind to his animals & each other & enjoy what he gave us which is a beautiful place to live & love & take care of it his creation & his animals & each other so much hatred in the world & evil doers people like us need to stick together & try to live as he intended! Have a great night good chatting with you but it’s past my bed time I have a busy week ahead & we will talk more this week good to have a new friend who I feel has the same views as I do on the world & what we as mankind should be doing to please God! Goodnight new friend & God Bless!

Yes that is me Thank You!
To me there is nothing more important than God, Family & friends & this site is helping people like us to come together with a common goal in life & I feel it is to do what God intended for us to do & that is be kind to his animals & each other & enjoy what he gave us which is a beautiful place to live & love & take care of it his creation & his animals & each other so much hatred in the world & evil doers people like us need to stick together & try to live as he intended! Have a great night good chatting with you but it’s past my bed time I have a busy week ahead & we will talk more this week good to have a new friend who I feel has the same views as I do on the world & what we as mankind should be doing to please God! Goodnight new friend & God Bless!

This is so sweet. :love I agree 100% and am glad to have met you too!! And nice to see someone else who loves God. Not many people do. Though there is a Christian thread on here. Seems there’s actually quite a few of us here :love

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...lowing-jesus-christ-everyone-welcome.1135475/

Anyway, nice to meet you and thanks for the chatting. :)

Back
Top Bottom